InventHelp Intromark, http://grosirkaosdistropomb8.biznewsselect.com/what-to-do-with-an-invention-idea. Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some for the reasons you can get gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you'll find that no matter how to patent ideas good understanding you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn't make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Here's some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a complete collection of services not seeking add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company - don't assume they'll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn't have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar services that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and don't want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn't much better what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don't have a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what is departing from out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they participate in a quick browse your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There's a patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn't with outside ideas and doesn't publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don't consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to take the risk for being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.